• THE OTHER WIFE – an illegal immigrant marries an American for his green card. Everything is going according to plans until his other wife arrives in America unannounced. (in development)
• SALAAM SHALOM: VOICES UNDER THE RUBBLE – a feature length documentary on Israelis and Palestinians working together for peace in Gaza and Sderot, Israel. (in production)
• KING RAY - a fading Hollywood actor, his agent and a political consultant go to Nigeria to stage the fakest political campaign ever. (script)
• THE KONO PROJECT – a documentary/web series on the children living and working in the Kono diamond region of Sierra Leone. (in production)
• SWAY – a one-hour drama pilot optioned by Fox Broadcasting Corporation. (Creator/writer/executive producer)
• A FINAL WISH – a ghost who returns for a final encounter with a man she loved and lost. (short, thesis film)
• COTTILION – a black girl in an all-white Cotillion class in 1970s Kentucky. (short, thesis film – producer only)
• CROSS CURRENTS – a married man meets a young girl on the train, an affair develops and he loses out big time. (short film).
• ONE DAY – a TV series on eight Americans who travel to a Ghanaian village where they must change something in the lives of the people every day for thirteen days/episode. (in pre-production)
• THE VEIL – a baby sitter who stumbles upon a murder. (short film)
• MFA, Film Production, School of Film, Television & Digital Studies, University of University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
• Participant, Fox Writers’ Initiative Program.
• Winner for Screenplay, Tribeca Film festival.
• Participant, Tribeca All Access.
• Finalist, CBS Diversity Institute’s Mentoring program.
• Films have screened in over 60 film festivals worldwide.
• Films have screened on BET; PBS; and on several national television stations worldwide.
• Ten-year deal with Apple for the online and wireless broadcast of graduate thesis film (A FINAL WISH) on i-tunes worldwide.
• Directed and produced one of the few short films to ever make a profit in the world.
• Worked as a journalist in Africa, Europe and America for BBC; Associate Press; Frankfurter Allgemeine and Nigerian newspapers.
• Worked for Amnesty International on Capitol Hill.
• Amateur Photographer.
• Has experience in sound recording, sound design and editing.
• Winner of the Nigeria Media Merit Award.
• Named one of “5 filmmakers of Color To Watch” in the United States.
• Worked as a Junior Development Executive with Urban Entertainment during the production of the movie, “UnderCover Brother.”
• Worked as a Development Associate at Universal Pictures (2001 – 2002). Worked on several movies including, The Mummy Franchise; The Truth About Charlie and Josie & The Pussycats.
• Member, Writers Guild of America (WGA).
• Member; Writers Education Subcommittee; Writers Guild of America West (WGAw).